Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANKABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANKABLE exist?
Definitions of BANKABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - guaranteed to bring a profit
- adj - acceptable to or at a bank
- Acceptable to or at a bank: bankable funds.
- Guaranteed to bring profit: a bankable movie star.
- adj - to keep money in a bank (an institution dealing in money matters) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BANKABLE
There are 8 letters in BANKABLE: A A B B E K L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANKABLE plus a wildcard: BANKABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANKABLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANKABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.