Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAMBOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAMBOO exist?
Definitions of BAMBOO in dictionaries:
- noun - the hard woody stems of bamboo plants
- noun - woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems
- Any of various usually woody, temperate or tropical grasses of the genera Arundinaria, Bambusa, Dendrocalamus, Phyllostachys, or Sasa.
- Often used to modify another noun: bamboo furniture; bamboo sticks.
- n - a tropical grass
There are 6 letters in BAMBOO: A B B M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAMBOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAMBOO plus a wildcard: BAMBOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAMBOO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAMBOO
- Margys Musings bamboo
- bamboo Why is it so good for Nappies Nappies Covered
- Wallpapers fashion friendly bamboozled bamboo - 567126
- Background wallpaper windows wallpaper bamboo
- bamboo Wallpapers
- High Resolution bamboo Plant Backgrounds NatureWallBase
- bamboo Green Wallpaper 1280x1024 bamboo Green
- Filebamboo DSCN2465.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Versatile sustainable bamboo Sustainable Green Homes
- ... bamboo Plants bamboo Photos bamboo Descriptions bamboo Plant Care
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.