Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALEFUL exist?
Definitions of BALEFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - deadly or sinister
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- Portending evil; ominous.
- Harmful or malignant in intent or effect.
- adj - menacing
There are 7 letters in BALEFUL: A B E F L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALEFUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALEFUL plus a wildcard: BALEFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALEFUL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALEFUL
- baleful Destroyer
- Legit MTG Finance in a Flash Souls will Linger
- Jeff Hardy Tattoo By balefulCyanide On DeviantART
- The baleful Head painted by Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones
- Harrows End baleful Dominion. Rez glitch. EverQuest 2 Forums
- baleful Heart Album Art by DantePhyzer on deviantART
- baleful Evil
- baleful by Abra - DPChallenge
- His eyes and toenails are painted on.