Scrabble word: BALCONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALCONY exist?
Definitions of BALCONY in dictionaries:
- noun - an upper floor projecting from the rear over the main floor in an auditorium
- noun - a platform projecting from the wall of a building and surrounded by a balustrade or railing or parapet
- A platform that projects from the wall of a building and is surrounded by a railing, balustrade, or parapet.
- A gallery that projects over the main floor in a theater or an auditorium.
- noun - an elevated platform