Scrabble word: BALCONY
Is BALCONY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BALCONY in dictionaries:
- noun - an upper floor projecting from the rear over the main floor in an auditorium
- noun - a platform projecting from the wall of a building and surrounded by a balustrade or railing or parapet
- A platform that projects from the wall of a building and is surrounded by a railing, balustrade, or parapet.
- A gallery that projects over the main floor in a theater or an auditorium.
- noun - an elevated platform
There are 7 letters in BALCONY: A B C L N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALCONY
Click to search all anagrams of BALCONY plus a wildcard: BALCONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALCONY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALCONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.