Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAGGAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAGGAGE exist?
Definitions of BAGGAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- noun - a worthless or immoral woman
- noun - the portable equipment and supplies of an army
- The trunks, bags, parcels, and suitcases in which one carries one’s belongings while traveling; luggage.
- The movable equipment and supplies of an army.
- Superfluous or burdensome practices, regulations, ideas, or traits.
- A wanton or immoral woman.
- Often used to modify another noun: a baggage handler; baggage claim.
- noun - articles containing a traveler's belongings
There are 7 letters in BAGGAGE: A A B E G G G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAGGAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAGGAGE plus a wildcard: BAGGAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAGGAGE
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAGGAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.