Scrabble word: BAGATELLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAGATELLE exist?
Definitions of BAGATELLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a light piece of music for piano
- noun - something of little value or significance
- noun - a table game in which short cues are used to knock balls into holes that are guarded by wooden pegs
- An unimportant or insignificant thing; a trifle.
- A short piece of verse or music.
- A game played on an oblong table with a cue and balls.
There are 9 letters in BAGATELLE: A A B E E G L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAGATELLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAGATELLE plus a wildcard: BAGATELLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAGATELLE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAGATELLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.