Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BACKWASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKWASH exist?
Definitions of BACKWASH in dictionaries:
- noun - the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- noun - the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event)
- noun - the wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward
- A backward flow of water, as from the action of oars.
- See backrush.
- A backward flow of air, as from the propeller of an aircraft.
- A result of an event; an aftermath.
- v - to spray water backward
There are 8 letters in BACKWASH: A A B C H K S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACKWASH plus a wildcard: BACKWASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKWASH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACKWASH
- backwashing removes particulate material that had blocked flow from ...
- Channing Tatum Shirtless GQ Magazine Pictures
- Dragging out moms old wedding dress(s) for attention is just too ...
- backwash Aquabumps Surf Photography Bondi Beach Surf Report
- ART backwash Role Playing Game Icons
- Tags before and after Kim Kardashian nose job Plastic Surgery ...
- Mila Kunis Stuff Magazine Pictures mila-kunis-stuff-1
- typical sight glass
- landforms in the sediment (mostly sand) delivered by rivers and to a ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.