Scrabble word: BACKUP
Is BACKUP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BACKUP in dictionaries:
- noun - an accumulation caused by clogging or a stoppage
- noun - someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult)
- noun - a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
- noun - (computer science) a copy of a file or directory on a separate storage device
- noun - the act of providing approval and support
- A reserve or substitute.
- A copy of a program or file that is stored separately from the original.
- Support or backing.
- A background accompaniment, as for a performer.
- Extra; standby: a backup pilot.
- noun - a substitute
There are 6 letters in BACKUP: A B C K P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKUP
Click to search all anagrams of BACKUP plus a wildcard: BACKUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKUP
Images for BACKUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.