Scrabble word: BACKLASH
Is BACKLASH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BACKLASH in dictionaries:
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- noun - an adverse reaction to some political or social occurrence
- verb - come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- A sudden or violent backward whipping motion.
- An antagonistic reaction to an earlier action: “White backlash increases as the pressure for change in South Africa mounts” (Masipula Sithole).
- A snarl formed in the part of a fishing line that is wound around the reel.
- The play resulting from loose connections between gears or other mechanical elements.
- verb - to cause a reaction
There are 8 letters in BACKLASH: A A B C H K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKLASH
Click to search all anagrams of BACKLASH plus a wildcard: BACKLASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKLASH
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACKLASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.