Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BACKHOES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKHOES exist?
Definitions of BACKHOES in dictionaries:
- noun - an excavator whose shovel bucket is attached to a hinged boom and is drawn backward to move earth
- v - to use a backhoe (a type of excavating machine)
There are 8 letters in BACKHOES: A B C E H K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKHOES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACKHOES plus a wildcard: BACKHOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKHOES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACKHOES
- backhoes- John Deere and Case
- Cat backhoes Cat backhoes
- backhoes offer digging depth up to 9 ft 6 in. Caterpillar Inc.
- Technicopedia backhoes
- kelly backhoesBuying kelly backhoes Select kelly backhoes products ...
- ... them Pissed-Off backhoes With Teeth. Thatll make people move
- It is impressive the number of remote controlled functions that Coney ...
- backhoes Alliance Trade and Commerce
- backhoes from John Deere
- Cat Backhoe Loaders - backhoes Empire Southwest
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.