Scrabble word: BACCHANAL
Is BACCHANAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BACCHANAL in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who engages in drinking bouts
- noun - a drunken reveller
- noun - a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- adj - used of riotously drunken merrymaking
- A participant in the Bacchanalia.
- Often bacchanals.
- A drunken or riotous celebration.
- Of, relating to, or typical of the worship of Bacchus.
There are 9 letters in BACCHANAL: A A A B C C H L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACCHANAL
Click to search all anagrams of BACCHANAL plus a wildcard: BACCHANAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACCHANAL
Images for BACCHANAL
Lookup in Wiki for BACCHANAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.