Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BABUSHKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BABUSHKA exist?
Definitions of BABUSHKA in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman's headscarf folded into a triangle and tied under the chin
- A woman’s head scarf, folded triangularly and worn tied under the chin.
- n - a woman's scarf
There are 8 letters in BABUSHKA: A A B B H K S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BABUSHKA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BABUSHKA plus a wildcard: BABUSHKA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BABUSHKA
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BABUSHKA
- ... babushka moment. It never gets old to do this to a dog. Hilarious and
- sally illustration babushka dolls
- Russian babushka nesting dolls Stock Photo Jonathan Abbas ...
- babushka Maiden 5 pc. h. 4 12 Donation 20 Nesting Dolls Gifts
- babushka Stock Photo Evangelos Kanaridis 2041233
- Big Dreams Embroidery babushka DOLL Machine Embroidery Applique ...
- Russian babushka nesting dolls Stock Photo Shlomo Polonsky ...
- babushkas Living in Colour Fashion in Motion