Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BABESIOSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BABESIOSIS exist?
Definitions of BABESIOSIS in dictionaries:
- A tickborne protozoan infection of animals, such as Texas fever of cattle, that is caused by species of Babesia.
- A human protozoan disease of red blood cells caused by Babesia species that is transmitted by the northern deer tick, characterized by fever, malaise, and hemolytic anemia, and prevalent on the coastal islands of the northeast United States.
There are 10 letters in BABESIOSIS: A B B E I I O S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BABESIOSIS plus a wildcard: BABESIOSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BABESIOSIS
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BABESIOSIS
- babesiosis. Causes symptoms treatment babesiosis
- babesiosis and its indications TopNews
- babesiosis bovina Bovino cerebro. La corteza cerebral esta ...
- babesiosis Introduction
- babesiosis afecta sangre en Estados Unidos
- Entity page for babesiosis
- babesiosis (Babesiasis) health and fitness gym exercise health and ...
- babesiosis - Image Library Page 5
- MEDICINA INTERNA Cual es el diagnstico babesiosis
- Picture 1 Babesia (parasite that causes babesiosis)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.