Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AXONEMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXONEMES exist?
Definitions of AXONEMES in dictionaries:
- n - a part of a cilium
There are 8 letters in AXONEMES: A E E M N O S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXONEMES plus a wildcard: AXONEMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXONEMES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AXONEMES
- TEM micrographs axonemes_demembranated
- axonemes are the giant molecular machines that make up cilia and ...
- Re How does the protein dynien control the ciliary motion (if it does ...
- Longitudinal section of region III showing the two axonemes ...
- axonemes dense vesicles less-dense vesicles some axonemes ...
- cotylophorum. Cross-section of region I showing many axonemes ...
- ... axonemes (A). Bar 1 m. 7 Zone of differentiation after fusion of the
- ... light chain 2 in the cytoplasm and bind tightly to cilia axonemes
- ... axonemes (Ax) and cortical microtubules (Cm). f A cross section in
- region of the cell. Note the round nucleus (n). One of the axonemes ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.