Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AVULSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVULSION exist?
Definitions of AVULSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an abrupt change in the course of a stream that forms the boundary between two parcels of land resulting in the loss of part of the land of one landowner and a consequent increase in the land of another
- noun - a forcible tearing or surgical separation of one body part from another
- The forcible tearing away of a body part by trauma or surgery.
- The sudden movement of soil from one property to another as a result of a flood or a shift in the course of a boundary stream.
- v - to tear off forcibly
There are 8 letters in AVULSION: A I L N O S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVULSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVULSION plus a wildcard: AVULSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVULSION
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AVULSION
- avulsion Image
- AIIS avulsion fracture Image Radiopaedia.org
- avulsion Fractures
- avulsion. Causes symptoms treatment avulsion
- avulsion fractures ankle Image Radiopaedia.org
- Sutured for a Living Ring Finger avulsion
- Nail Dystrophy Nail avulsion - DermAtlas - Dermatology Image Atlas
- www.wjes.org - Figure
- pelvic radiograph demonstrates an avulsion fracture (arrows) of the ...
- flap1a.jpg (14007 bytes)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.