Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AVOCADO
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVOCADO exist?
Definitions of AVOCADO in dictionaries:
- noun - a pear-shaped tropical fruit with green or blackish skin and rich yellowish pulp enclosing a single large seed
- noun - tropical American tree bearing large pulpy green fruits
- adj - of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado
- A tropical American tree (Persea americana) having oval or pear-shaped fruit with leathery skin, yellowishgreen flesh, and a large seed.
- The edible fruit of this tree.
- A dull green.
- n - the edible fruit of a tropical tree
There are 7 letters in AVOCADO: A A C D O O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVOCADO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVOCADO plus a wildcard: AVOCADO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVOCADO
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AVOCADO
- Green Goddess avocado Coconut Face Moisturizer Natural Remedy - Pantry ...
- avocado Dont Forget Veggies
- avocado Photoshop Contest Pictures Page 1 - Pxleyes.com
- The Amazing avocado Wake Up World
- avocados and Weight Loss avocado Skinny Mom Tips for Moms ...
- The Amazing avocado - Better in Bulk - Family photographer with a ...
- Fuerte Another common grocery store variety Fuerte avocados are ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.