Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AVIDITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVIDITY exist?
Definitions of AVIDITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something
- Ardent desire or craving; eagerness.
- Keen interest or enthusiasm: followed the tournament with avidity.
- The dissociation-dependent strength of an acid or base.
- Degree of affinity.
- adv - impatiently longing [adj -GERER, -GEREST] : EAGERLY
- n - a tidal flood
There are 7 letters in AVIDITY: A D I I T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVIDITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVIDITY plus a wildcard: AVIDITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVIDITY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AVIDITY
- Figure 5 - avidity The higher the avidity of the antibody the ...
- ... to see an illustration of the difference between affinity and avidity
- Affinity of isolated PH domain for inositol headgroups measured by ...
- avidity T-Shirt Design
- avidity -
- avidity. Shallow money notes and chinks under gloves are isolated ...
- avidity-capture as a strategy for the screening and selection of ...
- avidity - demotivational poster
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide accessible alternative text for ...
- Mystery of avidity Posters van Salvador Dal - bij AllPosters.be