Scrabble word: AVIDITY
Is AVIDITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AVIDITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something
- Ardent desire or craving; eagerness.
- Keen interest or enthusiasm: followed the tournament with avidity.
- The dissociation-dependent strength of an acid or base.
- Degree of affinity.
- adv - impatiently longing [adj -GERER, -GEREST] : EAGERLY
- noun - a tidal flood
There are 7 letters in AVIDITY: A D I I T V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVIDITY
Click to search all anagrams of AVIDITY plus a wildcard: AVIDITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVIDITY
Images for AVIDITY
Lookup in Wiki for AVIDITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.