Scrabble word: AVIATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVIATION exist?
Definitions of AVIATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the aggregation of a country's military aircraft
- noun - the operation of aircraft to provide transportation
- noun - the art of operating aircraft
- noun - travel via aircraft
- The operation of aircraft.
- The design, development, and production of aircraft.
- Military aircraft.
- verb - to fly an aircraft
There are 8 letters in AVIATION: A A I I N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVIATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVIATION plus a wildcard: AVIATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVIATION
Images for AVIATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.