Scrabble word: AVATAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVATAR exist?
Definitions of AVATAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a new personification of a familiar idea
- noun - the manifestation of a Hindu deity (especially Vishnu) in human or superhuman or animal form
- The incarnation of a Hindu deity, especially Vishnu, in human or animal form.
- An embodiment, as of a quality or concept; an archetype: the very avatar of cunning.
- A temporary manifestation or aspect of a continuing entity: occultism in its present avatar.
- noun - the incarnation of a Hindu deity
There are 6 letters in AVATAR: A A A R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVATAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVATAR plus a wildcard: AVATAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVATAR
Images for AVATAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.