Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUXINIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUXINIC exist?
Definitions of AUXINIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or containing auxins
- adj - a substance used to regulate plant growth [n -S] : AUXINIC
There are 7 letters in AUXINIC: A C I I N U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUXINIC plus a wildcard: AUXINIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUXINIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUXINIC
- Auxin and auxinic Herbicide Mechanism(s) of Action - Part 2 - Advanced
- auxinic - Page 7
- Resistance To auxinic Herbicides - PDF
- RESISTANCE TO auxinic HERBICIDES - diagram schematic and image 11
- ... of the Vietnam War auxinic herbicide Carcinogens Defoliants
- Learn and talk about Agent Pink auxinic herbicide Defoliants ...
- Learn and talk about Quinclorac auxinic herbicide Carboxylic acids ...
- Brazilian Journal of Plant Physiology - Extraction and determination ...
- ... Banvel II Vanquish Marksman (auxinic Herbicides) injury on Soybeans
- ... Effects of cultures on the persistence of auxinic herbicides in soil