Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUXETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUXETIC exist?
Definitions of AUXETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to growth by auxesis
- n - a substance that promotes auxesis
There are 7 letters in AUXETIC: A C E I T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUXETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUXETIC plus a wildcard: AUXETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUXETIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUXETIC
- These Materials Cant Be Stretched Thin - ScienceNOW
- What are auxetic materials
- Parametrically Driven auxetic Foam - Grasshopper
- 014-applic-indentation-auxetics.jpg ----- Applications of auxetics in ...
- Biomaterial of the Month
- rubber band. It gets thinner the more you stretch it. auxetic ...
- auxetic Materials - PDF
- Fileauxetic Hexagon.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.