Scrabble word: AUTOMATISM
Is AUTOMATISM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AUTOMATISM in dictionaries:
- noun - any reaction that occurs automatically without conscious thought or reflection (especially the undirected behavior seen in psychomotor epilepsy)
- The state or quality of being automatic.
- Automatic mechanical action.
- The theory that the body is a machine whose functions are accompanied but not controlled by consciousness.
- The involuntary functioning of an organ or other body structure that is not under conscious control, such as the beating of the heart or the dilation of the pupil of the eye.
- The reflexive action of a body part.
- Suspension of consciousness in order to express subconscious ideas and feelings.
- Mechanical, seemingly aimless behavior characteristic of various mental disorders.
There are 10 letters in AUTOMATISM: A A I M M O S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTOMATISM
Click to search all anagrams of AUTOMATISM plus a wildcard: AUTOMATISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTOMATISM
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTOMATISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.