Scrabble word: AUTOMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTOMATIC exist?
Definitions of AUTOMATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - light machine gun
- noun - a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- adj - operating with minimal human intervention
- adj - resembling the unthinking functioning of a machine
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- Acting or operating in a manner essentially independent of external influence or control: an automatic light switch; a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts.
- Self-regulating: an automatic washing machine.
- Acting or done as if by machine; mechanical: an automatic reply to a familiar question.
- Capable of firing continuously until ammunition is exhausted or the trigger is released: an automatic rifle.
- Semiautomatic: an automatic pistol.
- An automatic machine or device.
- An automatic firearm.
- A semiautomatic firearm.
- A transmission or a motor vehicle with an automatic gear-shifting mechanism.
- See audible.