Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTOMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTOMATIC exist?
Definitions of AUTOMATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - light machine gun
- noun - a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- adj - operating with minimal human intervention
- adj - resembling the unthinking functioning of a machine
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- Acting or operating in a manner essentially independent of external influence or control: an automatic light switch; a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts.
- Self-regulating: an automatic washing machine.
- Acting or done as if by machine; mechanical: an automatic reply to a familiar question.
- Capable of firing continuously until ammunition is exhausted or the trigger is released: an automatic rifle.
- Semiautomatic: an automatic pistol.
- An automatic machine or device.
- An automatic firearm.
- A semiautomatic firearm.
- A transmission or a motor vehicle with an automatic gear-shifting mechanism.
- See audible.
There are 9 letters in AUTOMATIC: A A C I M O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTOMATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTOMATIC plus a wildcard: AUTOMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTOMATIC
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTOMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.