Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTHORITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTHORITY exist?
Definitions of AUTHORITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the power or right to give orders or make decisions
- noun - (usually plural) persons who exercise (administrative) control over others
- noun - an expert whose views are taken as definitive
- noun - freedom from doubt
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - official permission or approval
- noun - an authoritative written work
- The power to enforce laws, exact obedience, command, determine, or judge.
- One that is invested with this power, especially a government or government officials: land titles issued by the civil authority.
- Power assigned to another; authorization: Deputies were given authority to make arrests.
- A public agency or corporation with administrative powers in a specified field: a city transit authority.
- An accepted source of expert information or advice: a noted authority on birds; a reference book often cited as an authority.
- A quotation or citation from such a source: biblical authorities for a moral argument.
- A conclusive statement or decision that may be taken as a guide or precedent.
- Power to influence or persuade resulting from knowledge or experience: political observers who acquire authority with age.
- Confidence derived from experience or practice; firm self-assurance: played the sonata with authority.
There are 9 letters in AUTHORITY: A H I O R T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTHORITY plus a wildcard: AUTHORITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTHORITY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTHORITY
- Dominate a Niche by Being the authority
- FileNYS Bridge authority Police Patch.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- By Whose authority The Ongoing Question of Easter (Mark 11.27-33 ...
- Arguments from authority carry little weight (in science there are ...
- ... MINISTRIES BLOG A Great Article by Fob James on Christian authority
- The Surprising Key to Becoming an authority Goins Writer
- MANAGEMENT Project authority
- The Great Building an authority Site Experiment of 2012
- Port authority to be Scrutinized Tomorrow
- Banana Pepper Martinis MMO Judiciary - The Balance of Power
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.