Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AURIFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does AURIFORM exist?
Definitions of AURIFORM in dictionaries:
- adj - having a shape resembling an ear
- Shaped like an ear.
- adj - ear-shaped
There are 8 letters in AURIFORM: A F I M O R R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AURIFORM plus a wildcard: AURIFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AURIFORM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AURIFORM
- 17th Century Warfare
- Assay Services Jewelry and Watch Tools - AMC Company
- Pleurotomariacea - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Swaziland National Trust Commission - Swazilands Endemic Plants
- Microphone Products - Microphone China Microphone Manufacturers ...
- Trip Attraction Rates Of Shopping Centers In Northern New
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.