Scrabble word: AUDITOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUDITOR exist?
Definitions of AUDITOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who listens attentively
- noun - a student who attends a course but does not take it for credit
- noun - a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization
- One that audits accounts.
- One who audits a course.
- One who hears; a listener.
- verb - to examine with intent to verify
There are 7 letters in AUDITOR: A D I O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUDITOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUDITOR plus a wildcard: AUDITOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUDITOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUDITOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.