Scrabble word: AUDACIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUDACIOUS exist?
Definitions of AUDACIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- adj - unrestrained by convention or propriety
- adj - disposed to venture or take risks
- Fearlessly, often recklessly daring; bold.
- Unrestrained by convention or propriety; insolent.
- Spirited and original: an audacious interpretation of two Jacobean dramas.
There are 9 letters in AUDACIOUS: A A C D I O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUDACIOUS plus a wildcard: AUDACIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUDACIOUS
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUDACIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.