Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATTRITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTRITION exist?
Definitions of ATTRITION in dictionaries:
- noun - erosion by friction
- noun - the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice
- noun - sorrow for sin arising from fear of damnation
- noun - a wearing down to weaken or destroy
- noun - the act of rubbing together
- A rubbing away or wearing down by friction.
- A gradual diminution in number or strength because of constant stress.
- A gradual, natural reduction in membership or personnel, as through retirement, resignation, or death.
- Repentance for sin motivated by fear of punishment rather than by love of God.
There are 9 letters in ATTRITION: A I I N O R T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTRITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTRITION plus a wildcard: ATTRITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTRITION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTRITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.