Scrabble word: ATTRITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTRITION exist?
Definitions of ATTRITION in dictionaries:
- noun - erosion by friction
- noun - the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice
- noun - sorrow for sin arising from fear of damnation
- noun - a wearing down to weaken or destroy
- noun - the act of rubbing together
- A rubbing away or wearing down by friction.
- A gradual diminution in number or strength because of constant stress.
- A gradual, natural reduction in membership or personnel, as through retirement, resignation, or death.
- Repentance for sin motivated by fear of punishment rather than by love of God.