Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ATTITUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTITUDE exist?
Definitions of ATTITUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways
- noun - the arrangement of the body and its limbs
- noun - a theatrical pose created for effect
- noun - position of aircraft or spacecraft relative to a frame of reference (the horizon or direction of motion)
- A state of mind or a feeling; disposition: an attitude of open hostility.
- The orientation of an aircraft’s axes relative to a reference line or plane, such as the horizon.
- The orientation of a spacecraft relative to its direction of motion.
- A position similar to an arabesque in which a ballet dancer stands on one leg with the other raised either in front or in back and bent at the knee.
- noun - a state of mind with regard to some matter
There are 8 letters in ATTITUDE: A D E I T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTITUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTITUDE plus a wildcard: ATTITUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTITUDE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTITUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.