Is ATTENUATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTENUATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
- verb - become weaker, in strength, value, or magnitude
- adj - reduced in strength
- To make slender, fine, or small.
- To reduce in force, value, amount, or degree; weaken.
- To lessen the density of; rarefy.
- To make (bacteria or viruses) less virulent.
- To reduce (the amplitude of an electrical signal) with little or no distortion.
- Reduced or weakened, as in strength, value, or virulence.
- Gradually tapering to a slender point.
There are 9 letters in ATTENUATE: A A E E N T T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTENUATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTENUATE, to go: ATTENUATE?
Rearrange the letters in ATTENUATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ATTENUATE
6 letters out of ATTENUATE
5 letters out of ATTENUATE
4 letters out of ATTENUATE
3 letters out of ATTENUATE
2 letters out of ATTENUATE
Contextual use of ATTENUATE
What's nearby ATTENUATE
Lookup in Wiki for ATTENUATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTENUATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTENUATE"