Scrabble word: ATTENUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTENUATE exist?
Definitions of ATTENUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
- verb - become weaker, in strength, value, or magnitude
- adj - reduced in strength
- To make slender, fine, or small.
- To reduce in force, value, amount, or degree; weaken.
- To lessen the density of; rarefy.
- To make (bacteria or viruses) less virulent.
- To reduce (the amplitude of an electrical signal) with little or no distortion.
- Reduced or weakened, as in strength, value, or virulence.
- Gradually tapering to a slender point.
There are 9 letters in ATTENUATE: A A E E N T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTENUATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTENUATE plus a wildcard: ATTENUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTENUATE
Images for ATTENUATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.