Scrabble word: ATTENDANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTENDANT exist?
Definitions of ATTENDANT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- noun - a person who is present and participates in a meeting
- noun - an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- adj - being present (at meeting or event etc.) "attendant members of the congreation"
- adj - following or accompanying as a consequence
- One who attends or waits on another.
- One who is present.
- An accompanying thing or circumstance; a concomitant.
- Being present: ships and attendant sailors.
- Accompanying or following as a result: attendant circumstances.
There are 9 letters in ATTENDANT: A A D E N N T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTENDANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTENDANT plus a wildcard: ATTENDANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTENDANT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTENDANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.