Scrabble word: ATTEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTEMPT exist?
Definitions of ATTEMPT in dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- noun - the act of attacking
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - enter upon an activity or enterprise
- To make an effort; endeavor: I attempted to read the entire novel in one sitting.
- To try to perform, make, or achieve: We attempted the difficult maneuver without assistance.
- To tempt.
- To attack with the intention of subduing.
- An effort or a try.
- An attack; an assault: an attempt on someone’s life.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 7 letters in ATTEMPT: A E M P T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTEMPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTEMPT plus a wildcard: ATTEMPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTEMPT
Images for ATTEMPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.