Scrabble word: ATTACHES
Is ATTACHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ATTACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a specialist assigned to the staff of a diplomatic mission
- noun - a shallow and rectangular briefcase
- verb - cause to be attached
- verb - be attached
- verb - become attached
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- verb - to connect as an associated part
There are 8 letters in ATTACHES: A A C E H S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTACHES
Click to search all anagrams of ATTACHES plus a wildcard: ATTACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTACHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATTACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.