Scrabble word: ATMOSPHERIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATMOSPHERIC exist?
Definitions of ATMOSPHERIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or located in the atmosphere
- Of, relating to, or existing in the atmosphere.
- Produced by, dependent on, or coming from the atmosphere.
- Resembling or representing the atmosphere; having or giving the effect of translucence: a painting suffused with a hazy, atmospheric glow.
- Intended to evoke a particular emotional tone or aesthetic quality: lush atmospheric touches in every room.