Scrabble word: ATMOSPHERE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATMOSPHERE exist?
Definitions of ATMOSPHERE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular environment or surrounding influence
- noun - a unit of pressure: the pressure that will support a column of mercury 760 mm high at sea level and 0 degrees centigrade
- noun - the mass of air surrounding the Earth
- noun - the weather or climate at some place
- noun - the envelope of gases surrounding any celestial body
- noun - a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing
- The air or climate in a specific place.
- A unit of pressure equal to the air pressure at sea level, approximately equal to 1.
- A dominant intellectual or emotional tone or attitude, especially one related to a specific environment or state of affairs: a prevailing atmosphere of distrust.
- The dominant tone or mood of a work of art.
- An aesthetic quality or effect, especially a distinctive and pleasing one, associated with a particular place: a restaurant with an Old World atmosphere.
There are 10 letters in ATMOSPHERE: A E E H M O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATMOSPHERE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATMOSPHERE plus a wildcard: ATMOSPHERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATMOSPHERE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ATMOSPHERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.