Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASTRAGAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTRAGAL exist?
Definitions of ASTRAGAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the bone in the ankle that articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle joint
- noun - a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- A narrow convex molding often having the form of beading.
- n - a convex molding
There are 8 letters in ASTRAGAL: A A A G L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTRAGAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTRAGAL plus a wildcard: ASTRAGAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTRAGAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTRAGAL
- astragale cheville
- Surface Mounted astragal - TM Soundproofing
- astragalus membranaceus - astragalus root
- astragalus glycyphyllus Ser Tragant Traganek szerokolistny kwiatostan ...
- Fileastragalus sinicus 3.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- astragalus - Gyvoji gamta Wiki
- Catasterist Word of the Day
- MinecraftChick is back with an all-new misadventure... and by the look ...
- Enviro Cold Storage Doors Air Doors Impactable Doors Freezer Doors ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.