Scrabble word: ASSOCIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSOCIATE exist?
Definitions of ASSOCIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise
- noun - any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another
- noun - a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - keep company with
- verb - bring or come into association or action
- adj - having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status
- To join as a partner, ally, or friend.
- To connect or join together; combine.
- To connect in the mind or imagination: “I always somehow associate Chatterton with autumn” (John Keats).
- To join in or form a league, union, or association.
- To keep company.
- A person united with another or others in an act, an enterprise, or a business; a partner or colleague.
- A companion; a comrade.
- One that habitually accompanies or is associated with another; an attendant circumstance.
- A member of an institution or society who is granted only partial status or privileges.
- Often Associate.
- Joined with another or others and having equal or nearly equal status: an associate editor.
- Having partial status or privileges: an associate member of the club.
- Following or accompanying; concomitant.