Scrabble word: ASSOCIATE
Is ASSOCIATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASSOCIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who joins with others in some activity or endeavor
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a person with subordinate membership in a society, institution, or commercial enterprise
- noun - any event that usually accompanies or is closely connected with another
- noun - a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - keep company with
- verb - bring or come into association or action
- adj - having partial rights and privileges or subordinate status
- To join as a partner, ally, or friend.
- To connect or join together; combine.
- To connect in the mind or imagination: “I always somehow associate Chatterton with autumn” (John Keats).
- To join in or form a league, union, or association.
- To keep company.
- A person united with another or others in an act, an enterprise, or a business; a partner or colleague.
- A companion; a comrade.
- One that habitually accompanies or is associated with another; an attendant circumstance.
- A member of an institution or society who is granted only partial status or privileges.
- Often Associate.
- Joined with another or others and having equal or nearly equal status: an associate editor.
- Having partial status or privileges: an associate member of the club.
- Following or accompanying; concomitant.
There are 9 letters in ASSOCIATE: A A C E I O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSOCIATE
Click to search all anagrams of ASSOCIATE plus a wildcard: ASSOCIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSOCIATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSOCIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.