Scrabble word: ASSIMILATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIMILATION exist?
Definitions of ASSIMILATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being assimilated
- noun - the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
- noun - the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
- noun - a linguistic process by which a sound becomes similar to an adjacent sound
- noun - the process of assimilating new ideas into an existing cognitive structure
- noun - in the theories of Jean Piaget: the application of a general schema to a particular instance
- The act or process of assimilating.
- The state of being assimilated.
- The conversion of nutriments into living tissue; constructive metabolism.
- The process by which a sound is modified so that it becomes similar or identical to an adjacent or nearby sound.
- The process whereby a minority group gradually adopts the customs and attitudes of the prevailing culture.
There are 12 letters in ASSIMILATION: A A I I I L M N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIMILATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIMILATION plus a wildcard: ASSIMILATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIMILATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIMILATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.