Scrabble word: ASSIGNMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIGNMENTS exist?
Definitions of ASSIGNMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a duty that you are assigned to perform (especially in the armed forces)
- noun - the instrument by which a claim or right or interest or property is transferred from one person to another
- noun - the act of distributing something to designated places or persons
- noun - (law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
- noun - an undertaking that you have been assigned to do (as by an instructor)
- noun - the act of putting a person into a non-elective position
There are 11 letters in ASSIGNMENTS: A E G I M N N S S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIGNMENTS plus a wildcard: ASSIGNMENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIGNMENTS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIGNMENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.