Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSIGNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIGNING exist?
Definitions of ASSIGNING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of distributing something to designated places or persons
- verb - give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- verb - give out
- verb - attribute or credit to
- verb - select something or someone for a specific purpose
- verb - attribute or give
- verb - make undue claims to having
- verb - transfer one's right to
- verb - decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
- v - to set apart for a particular purpose
There are 9 letters in ASSIGNING: A G G I I N N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIGNING plus a wildcard: ASSIGNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIGNING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIGNING
- assigning Material Catia v5 Learn Catia v5
- Literacy Builders assigning Reading Comprehension vs. Teaching ...
- 1948 Contract assigning Johnny Rucker to Portland Beavers from ...
- assigning LCR to a 24 channel active summing bus - Gearslutz.com
- assigning Quantum Numbers and536 751 - 37k - gifbrynmawr ...
- Name assigning coLor categories.jpgViews 32Size 50.4 KB
- December 2008 - Information Paradise - blog bus -- Printer - Printer
- TN senators differ in assigning blame for sequester The Tennessean ...
- Fashion Color Paint assigning I Bleed Art Paintings & Prints
- Infidel Bloggers Alliance Ohio High School assigning Anti-Zionist ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.