Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSAGAIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSAGAIS exist?
Definitions of ASSAGAIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa
- v - to pierce with a light spear
There are 8 letters in ASSAGAIS: A A A G I S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSAGAIS plus a wildcard: ASSAGAIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSAGAIS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSAGAIS
- British Army in the Crimea circa 1854.
- Machadodorp Machadodorp Accommodation
- List of flags - Pgina 11
- Practical Marketing Solutions - Assegai Top Award For Boomtown
- assegais (2).gif
- Situated just a few short miles south of Stephenville Texas the ...
- MPC Soviet troops (howd Robbie the Robot get here)
- No swords in sub Saharan Africa - Page 2 - Historum - History Forums
- We are happy to say that last night concluded a great awards year for ...
- cramps in pelvis with discharge and nausea) cramps later in the day ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.