Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASSAGAI
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSAGAI exist?
Definitions of ASSAGAI in dictionaries:
- noun - the slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa
- v - to pierce with a light spear
There are 7 letters in ASSAGAI: A A A G I S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSAGAI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSAGAI plus a wildcard: ASSAGAI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSAGAI
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSAGAI
- untitled ...
- assagaiassagai (1971) [MP3]
- This article is about the spear. For the Wilbur Smith novel see ...
- Last edited by assagai 01-02-2013 at 1246 AM .
- kagablog 2005 giant steps
- Daevid Allen Good Morning CDV 2054 VINTAGE CD
- Argent Argent CLCD 9.01005 L VINTAGE CD
- luned novembre 20 2006
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.