Scrabble word: ASCETICISM
Is ASCETICISM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASCETICISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that through renunciation of worldly pleasures it is possible to achieve a high spiritual or intellectual state
- noun - the trait of great self-denial (especially refraining from worldly pleasures)
- noun - rigorous self-denial and active self-restraint
- The principles and practices of an ascetic; extreme self-denial and austerity.
- The doctrine that the ascetic life releases the soul from bondage to the body and permits union with the divine.
There are 10 letters in ASCETICISM: A C C E I I M S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCETICISM
Click to search all anagrams of ASCETICISM plus a wildcard: ASCETICISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCETICISM
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCETICISM
Lookup in Wiki for ASCETICISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.