Scrabble word: ASCENSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCENSION exist?
Definitions of ASCENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (Christianity) celebration of the Ascension of Christ into heaven
- noun - a movement upward
- noun - (New Testament) the rising of the body of Jesus into heaven on the 40th day after his Resurrection
- noun - (astronomy) the rising of a star above the horizon
- noun - the act of changing location in an upward direction
- The act or process of ascending; ascent.
- The rising of a star above the horizon.
There are 9 letters in ASCENSION: A C E I N N O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCENSION plus a wildcard: ASCENSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCENSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCENSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.