Scrabble word: ARTIFICIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTIFICIAL exist?
Definitions of ARTIFICIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - contrived by art rather than nature
- adj - artificially formal
- adj - not arising from natural growth or characterized by vital processes
- Made by human beings; produced rather than natural.
- Brought about or caused by sociopolitical or other human-generated forces or influences: set up artificial barriers against women and minorities; an artificial economic boom.
- Made in imitation of something natural; simulated.
- These adjectives are compared as they refer to what is made by human beings rather than natural in origin.