Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARTIFICIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTIFICIAL exist?
Definitions of ARTIFICIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - contrived by art rather than nature
- adj - artificially formal
- adj - not arising from natural growth or characterized by vital processes
- Made by human beings; produced rather than natural.
- Brought about or caused by sociopolitical or other human-generated forces or influences: set up artificial barriers against women and minorities; an artificial economic boom.
- Made in imitation of something natural; simulated.
- These adjectives are compared as they refer to what is made by human beings rather than natural in origin.
There are 10 letters in ARTIFICIAL: A A C F I I I L R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTIFICIAL plus a wildcard: ARTIFICIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTIFICIAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTIFICIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.