Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARTEFACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTEFACT exist?
Definitions of ARTEFACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a man-made object taken as a whole
- n - an object made by man
There are 8 letters in ARTEFACT: A A C E F R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTEFACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTEFACT plus a wildcard: ARTEFACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTEFACT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTEFACT
- artefact Le Blog Guigui
- Angela Fletcher Creefest 2010 Coordinator Chapleau Cree First ...
- artefact - artefact - Tous en Live
- Prehistoric plane flies
- New Images From Spirit Landing Site
- WIP artefact PLAN SECTION Plate - Jake
- Thread The Hidden History of the Human Race
- Visitors will marvel at the re-created grandeur of the 27-foot high ...
- ... Topological Object Or Possibly An Alien artefact 1440x900px Wallpapers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.