Scrabble word: ARDUOUS
Is ARDUOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ARDUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion
- adj - taxing to the utmost
- adj - difficult to accomplish
- Demanding great effort or labor; difficult: “the arduous work of preparing a Dictionary of the English Language” (Macaulay).
- Testing severely the powers of endurance; strenuous: a long, arduous, and exhausting war.
- Hard to traverse, climb, or surmount.
- adj - involving great labor or hardship
There are 7 letters in ARDUOUS: A D O R S U U
Click to search all anagrams of ARDUOUS plus a wildcard: ARDUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARDUOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARDUOUS
Lookup in Wiki for ARDUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.