Scrabble word: ARDUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARDUOUS exist?
Definitions of ARDUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion
- adj - taxing to the utmost
- adj - difficult to accomplish
- Demanding great effort or labor; difficult: “the arduous work of preparing a Dictionary of the English Language” (Macaulay).
- Testing severely the powers of endurance; strenuous: a long, arduous, and exhausting war.
- Hard to traverse, climb, or surmount.
- adj - involving great labor or hardship