Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARBUTUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARBUTUS exist?
Definitions of ARBUTUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several evergreen shrubs of the genus Arbutus of temperate Europe and America
- Any of various broad-leaved evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Arbutus, including the madroa and strawberry tree, that are native chiefly to warm regions in the Americas and Europe.
- The trailing arbutus.
- n - an evergreen tree
There are 7 letters in ARBUTUS: A B R S T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARBUTUS plus a wildcard: ARBUTUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARBUTUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARBUTUS
- arbutus sp. Strawberry Tree Madrone - TopTropicals.com
- Filearbutus sp. fruit.jpg -
- AMICI DEI FUNGHI E DELLA NATURA arbutus unedo L. - Corbezzolo
- Fichierarbutus unedo Corsica.jpg - Wikipdia
- arbutus unedo
- arbutus Marina (Strawberry arbutus)
- 130 300x220 arbutus unedo3 arbutus unedo (Madroo)
- arbutus unedo (Strawberry Tree)Garden Wave Garden Wave
- Filearbutus unedo 04 by-dpc.jpg - Wikipedia
- arbutus unedo - Arbre fraises Arbousier commun Arbousier Toutes ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.