Scrabble word: ARABIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARABIAN exist?
Definitions of ARABIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
- noun - a spirited graceful and intelligent riding horse native to Arabia
- adj - relating to or associated with Arabia or its people
- adj - of or relating to Arabian horses
- A native or inhabitant of Arabia.
- An Arabian horse.
There are 7 letters in ARABIAN: A A A B I N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARABIAN plus a wildcard: ARABIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARABIAN
Images for ARABIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.