Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APYRASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APYRASE exist?
Definitions of APYRASE in dictionaries:
- Any of various enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of ATP, causing the release of phosphate and energy.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 7 letters in APYRASE: A A E P R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APYRASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APYRASE plus a wildcard: APYRASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APYRASE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APYRASE
- Mechanical stimulation and ATP sensitivity of HeLa Cells
- structure and protein design of human apyrase
- Oswaldo Cruz - Cross-immunoreactivity between anti-potato apyrase ...
- Shigella apyrase - ANovel Pathogenic Variant Of Acid Phosphatases
- ... subtypes reactive against potato apyrase in schistosomiasis patients
- do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz - Antibody reactivity against potato apyrase ...
- fig3 The effect of apyrase on microglia migration and accumulation ...
- Primary culture of Rhodnius prolixus (Hemiptera Reduviidae) salivary ...
- The Potato-Specific apyrase Is Apoplastically Localized and Has ...
- Figure 4 Multiherbicide tolerance conferred by AtPgp1 and apyrase ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.